Siteman Investment Program
The Siteman Investment Program (SIP) at the Siteman Cancer Center offers two grant cycles each year.
Four funding programs are available:
- Pre-R01 Program for WUSTL faculty ($200,000 over 2 years)
- Pre-R01 Program for SLU Consortium and Danforth Campus faculty ($200,000 over 2 years)
- Multi-PI R-01 Program ($400,000 over 2 years)
- Pre-SPORE/PPG Program ($800,000 over 2 years)
RFAs for each cycle are available on the SIP website.
Previous Awardees from SLU:
- Dale Dorsett, Ph.D., Susana Gonzalo,Ph.D., and Alessandro Vindigni, Ph.D., (Biochemistry) were awarded a Multi-PI Pre-R01 in 2015 (Cycle 1)
- Ryan Teague, Ph.D., (MMI) was awarded a Pre-R01 in 2015 (Cycle 2)
- Sergey Korolev, Ph.D., (Biochemistry) was awarded a Pre-R01 in 2016 (Cycle 1)
- Jianguo Liu, M.D., Ph.D., (Internal Medicine) was awarded a Pre-R01 in 2017 (Cycle 1)
For more information, contact Jaclyn McGuire (email@example.com) or Isom Paige (firstname.lastname@example.org).